I don't know why it has a relatively low rating... For me this shampoo has definitely become a favorite among shampoos in the mass market.
Yes, I do not have very high demands on the shampoo:
1. Not a high price.
2. Should not dry the hair.
3. Should not make hair dirty faster than usual.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Where to purchase: any major supermarket.
Price: 150-200 rubles.
Volume: 250 ml.
Here's how it looks:
The manufacturer's promises:
Tips for use:
* Capas the bottle of shampoo is made of red plastic. Working properly.
* "Technical hole" small enough size, but it is not difficult to use. Easily dispensed the right amount of shampoo.
* Colour shampoo white mother-of-pearl.
* Smell nice.
* Consumption generally economical, but a lot depends on the length of your hair. In my case, all shampoos are spent quickly enough.
A little about my hair:
* Length below the shoulder blades.
* Painted in a dark color.
* Oily roots and dry length.
This shampoo I really liked. He came to me in all criteria. It does not dry hair, not confuses them. This is for me the most important thing in shampoo. With all the procedure of hair washing became more frequent.
In General, for its price range, this shampoo has become one of the best. What I honestly did not expect from the shampoo. While I will not argue with the fact that he is not suitable for everyone. After all, what is good for some hair, may be bad for others. But personally for myself, I take this shampoo on the note, and it is possible that some more!... As you understand, for my part, I shampoo recommend!...
Thank you all for your attention!
My reviews of other shampoos
1. Fructis fortifying "hair color"
2. La Petite Marseillais "light colors: pomegranate and argan oil"
3. Charm Professional "Volume enhancing"
4. shampoo Avon "Comprehensive care"
5. Gliss Kur For long hair